weekend guide for february 2-4
**PSST: LOOKING FOR MY VEGAN FOOD GUIDE FOR THE SUPER BOWL? CLICK HERE**
what to do (washingtonian's only)
- FOR THE NPR OBSESSED: Check out NPR's Ask Me Another at the Warner Theater.
- FOR THE VEGANS: Make some super bowl snacks.
- FOR THE PUPPY LOVERS: Watch the Puppy Bowl.
- FOR THE CULTURED: Check out the new Hirshorn Exhibit.
- FOR THE BRUNCHERS: Get ready for BRUNCHFEST at Union Market.
things I'm loving
- Maxim and I are trying out Felix Gray glasses to help with digital eye strain — review coming!
- I'm on a wire basket kick right now and have been organizing our apartment with these.
- Added this book on curating to my Amazon cart.
- My new favorite K-Beauty toner — with ginseng.
what I'm reading
- HBR gives an interesting read (especially considering I'm going into BossedUp Bootcamp tomorrow). [harvard business review]
- The full Nunes memo — annotated. [washington post]
- An explainer on metabolism [Vox]
- The history of avocados at the Super Bowl. [washington post]
- Ramen world is coming back to the DC area [WCP]