HAPPY FRIDAY babes and dudes! Idk about you, but this week has absolutely flown by for me. Tonight, I'm going to be doing a little of the above — chilling, drinking wine, reading a good book and probs wearing a face mask. But tomorrow I'll be running around getting ready for our 1 p.m. FREE ride at Zengo Cycle with my fave instructor, Melanie. And THEN I'll be dancing and celebrating at the opening of #FutureofSports at Art All Night (in partnership with Becky's Fund). Hopefully I'll see you there?
xx phoebe // honestly, though
w h a t t o d o
- Truckeroo is back TONIGHT from 4-11 p.m.
- Not this weekend, but you're going to want to sign up for this capsule wardrobe workshop.
- Stay IN with Girl's Night In Club (just trust me on this).
- DC CoffeeFest (aka duh) is all weekend long.
- Celebrate art all night [honestly, though] on H St — aF R E Eblock party in Shaw.
- Hit up the DC State Fair.
- Then, if you need more food, check out Taste of Georgetown.
b l o g g e r s c e n e
- Alyssa talks transitioning to fall on Diary of She.
- Tanvii and Athleta teamed up to take your workouts to street style on TanviiDotCom
- Anneke talks her beauty bag essentials http://www.knotcoutureblog.com/whats-go-beauty-bag/
- A big shoutout to Leah Beilhart and the incredibly inspiring she's creating over at BeholdHer.
t h i s a n d t h a t s
- Bought this sweater for fall, and I'm now begging mother nature to drop the temperatures.
- My new go-to tank for spin class.
- Am I the only one JUST discovering Stasher bags?
- I'm still decorating our apartment, and I realllllllly need about a dozen of these lights.
- Also just got these in the mail — hot sauce fiends should click.
- Scheming on how to fill our apartment up with these plants.
i n t h e k n o w
- If you haven't heard of the mad pooper (yes, really), you need to read this. [Bustle]
- Jinya is FINALLY opening on 14th Street on Monday. [Washingtonian]
- Dogs might not be allowed on DC patios + bars anymore. [DCist]
- Continuing the year of ridiculously long lines and pop-ups, a Halloween one is next. [DCist]
- In the most Chrissy Tiegen story EVER, she crowdsourced bananas on Twitter. [People]
- If you recently fell in love with The Bold Type like I did, you'll love this Tumblr page.