w h a t t o d o
- Hit up a Nats game.
- Check out DC 101's killer OktoberFest in Arlington. Or the canine version.
- Try out Jrink Juicery's take on a PSL.
- Get brunch at Rito Loco's new rooftop, El Techo.
- Snag tickets for the opening of Artechhouse: Spirit of Autumn.
- Stay in and read Girl's Night In.
b l o g g e r s c e n e
- Taking a break from exercise — sometimes you need it!
- Would you wear the same thing every day for a week?
- Meg Biram talks doing things for yourself,
t h i s a n d t h a t s
- Bought this sweater for fall, and I'm now begging mother nature to drop the temperatures.
- My new go-to tank for spin class.
- Am I the only one JUST discovering Stasher bags?
- I'm still decorating our apartment, and I realllllllly need about a dozen of these lights.
- Also just got these in the mail — hot sauce fiends should click.
- Scheming on how to fill our apartment up with these plants.
- For all those La Croix boys out there.
- Just laugh, because the English language totally sucks.
i n t h e k n o w
- Joe Biden has a podcast, omg.
- Would you be into this millennial airline?
- If you haven't heardl love this Tumblr page.
- Everything that's going on in Puerto Rico, explained. And how you can help.
l o n g - f o r m
- Could lab-grown fish and meat feed the world – without killing a single animal?