w h a t t o d o
- Bethesda’s First Fashion Carnival. They'll be shopping + events + a lip reader (?!). It's 100% free so check it out from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. Details here.
- PRIDE PRIDE PRIDE If you're in DC, you better be heading downtown to help celebrate Pride! EVERYTHING you need to know is here. And HERE's where you should party during the Pride Parade.
- Love Your Body Yoga Festival in Reston Town Center (I'll be there!). Come roll out your mat and find some balance. I've had a week full of spin + runs, so I'll gladly welcome the dedicated mat time. All day.
- Equality March for Unity and Pride. It will begin at 10:30 a.m. Get the details on where + road closures here.
- Taste of Africa is being hosting in Silver Spring from 12-9 p.m. Details here.
- Toki Underground + Astro Doughnuts are collabing to host a pop-up in Toki's space. And I'm definitely going to be there. Details.
b l o g g e r s c e n e
- Jess gives advice on the very real problem that is dressing for petites [Not Jess Fashion]
- The “Girl’s Night In” founder quit her job [Medium]
- One my fave new instagrams to follow right now is Anna Grace Fitness. You have check her out.
- Judy went to Mexico, but honestly I'm just obsessed with her blog design. [Vogue Villain]
- Geneva has the world's best insta in my humble opinion + recently shared her photo editing tips. [Cosmic American]
i n t h e k n o w
- ICYMI: It's about to get REALLY hot. [DCist]
- Hilariously satrical look at Ivanka Trump’s coffee order [Refinery29]
- All of the juicy gossip + follow up from the Comey testimony [Vox]
- So apparently THIS is the reason I’m covered in bug bites when no one else is [Greatist]
- YAS the half-up, half-down trend is FINALLLLLY back! [Refinery29]
- ICYMI: This woman went viral because of how extra her house-warming was. [Buzzfeed]