w h a t t o d o
- You are going to want to see Ingrid Goes West. (I'm going tonight)
- Or settle down with a number of activities from Girl's Night In Club.
- Get into some tomato tasting on Saturday.
- Channel your inner-Disney for a Moana screening outdoors on Friday night.
- Afraid of heights? Then stay away from this weekend's hot air balloon festival in MD.
- Zen out with jazz in the basement of DC's public library.
- Sweat it out with Fresh Skincare at LuLuLemon Georgetown.
- Walk around the embassies.
- Venture out to Baltimore for vegan soul food.
- Celebrate Undeniable Boutique's 1-year anniversary in Mosaic District.
- Detox your mind to retox your bod.
b l o g g e r s c e n e
- Make fun of yourself with this hilarious video from W Magazine about PFW.
- Julien wrote a beautiful blog about breathing and finding your calm amidst the chaos of life.
- Tanvii does an annual juice cleanse and breaks it down with tips for trying one yourself.
- Alicia talks about how she's trying to kick her love of caffeine.
- The Fashionably Broke is the only convincing you need to fall in love with straight leg jeans.
- Tips for getting the most out of the gym from The Fit Brunette.
- Ashlee shares tips on what to wear to a fall wedding.
t h i s a n d t h a t s
- This bell sleeve [office appropriate] sweater.
- Matt & Nat's new shoe collection is dope — and I'm deff dropping $ on these heels.
- The perfect duster for transitioning between seasons.
- Like any sane person, I order my sriracha to-go packets in bulk.
- Daily peel pads that I swear by.
i n t h e k n o w
- The biggest storm in a decade is about to hit Texas. [Vox]
- A case for those uber expensive workouts we all shell out for. [LA Times]
- The National Gallery of Art is launching boozy brunch. [DC Refined]
- Poke is here, you guys. [Washingtonian]
- The needed, but v depressing updates on Trump. [Washington Post]
- Oh, and Elon Musk has a thing about banning killer robots. [Washington Post]
- Be wary of that trendy food startup, Hampton Creek. [Bloomberg]
- The Purple Line is going to finalllllly break ground. [WJLA]
- Now that Whole Foods is falling under Amazon, prices are going to drop. [Refinery29]