what to do
- FOR THE BIZ & BLOGGERS: I'm teaching a class on Instagram Stories this Sunday (& all proceeds go to charity!). Get your tix NOW.
- FOR THE FESTIVE: Head down to The Wharf for their tree lighting and holiday kick-off.
- FOR THE FASHIONISTA: Check out the Wylie & Grey pop-up at The Wharf.
- FOR THE YOGI: Head to LuLuLemon Mosaic for a yoga flow with ambassador Marina.
- FOR THE ONE WITH KIDS: The Smithsonian is having their annual Holiday Festival. There are TONS of events to check out.
- FOR THE LOVER OF LOCAL: Dupont Circle is hosting a artisan maker's holiday.
- FOR THE INSTAGRAMMER: Wrap up tight and head to CityCenter for their one-weekend-only ice lounge.
- FOR THE "LET'S GO SOMEWHERE NEW" PEOPLE: Check out the Shaw bar with no name.
- FOR THE CHOCOHOLIC: The Embassy Row Walking Chocolate Tour is baaaaack.
this and thats
- I've opened up an Amazon shop with my fave things and picks.
- Falling head over heels for this open circle and birthstone necklace.
- Oh, and this one too. (Psst, Santa, take note).
- If you haven't already, check out Girl's Night In Club.
- Deck the halls...with this Let's Mistletoe garland.
what I'm reading
- Why 2020 will be the year of women [Politico]
- Alexandra spotlights Greenheart Juice. [In My Bowl]
- How the TODAY show grappled with Matt Lauer's firing. [Washington Post]
- Vox explains the North Korea situation. [Vox]
- All of the speakeasies to hit up. [Eater]
- How the Capital Weather Gang become America's weather darling [MarketGrowth]
- Charlotte (@charlotteparler) talks to The Lily (SUCH A GOOD READ). [The Lily]
- The tragic story of the Greenland Shark. [The New Yorker]