NEXT WEEKEND I'M HOSTING A PANEL & WORKSHOP ALL ABOUT COPYWRITING ON INSTAGRAM! There are only a few tickets left — GRAB ONE NOW!
what to do (washingtonian's only)
- FOR THE YOGIS: Free yoga at the Lululemon in Mosaic District AND at the Botanical Gardens downtown!
- FOR THE HOMEBODIES: Stay in with Girl's Night In and a good glass of win.
- FOR THE METRO LOVERS: Check out the metro's pop-up shop (no, really) and grab a pair of metro stop yoga pants.
- FOR THE ART LOVERS: It's your last chance to experience Trellis House downtown.
- FOR THE IRISH & PROUD: Attend DC's annual St. Patrick's Day Parade.
- FOR THE HUNGRY: Check out U Street's Food Tour.
- FOR THE SOLIDCORE JUNKIES: Take a class for a great cause — and make those abs pop in the process.
- FOR THE INSTAGRAMMERS: The Pop-Up Bar is back — and it's here for the Cherry Blossom festival.
this and thats
- A friend invented a 4-piece phone case set to keep you prepped for every situation life throws at you.
- Forever obsessing over Hippea's new flavor: Sriracha Sunshine.
- Definitely trying this broccoli vegan cheese bake this weekend.
- In prep for the warmer weather, I FINALLY invested in a wicker/straw bag.
- The off-the-shoulder sweater and sunglasses that I've been wearing ON. REPEAT.
- Also v into these Superga slides.
what I'm reading
- Women in Cape Town, South Africa discuss self-care as the city approaches Day Zero for water.
- Trump has accepted North Korea's invite to talk about their nuclear programs. No comment.
- — and a look into impeachment.
- A look inside what it's like to have 80k of student loan debt
- Quiz Daddy spills his secrets to AdAge.
- OBAMA IS BACK — and he's here for Netflix.
- Becoming a cult-rider with Peloton (and tbh — I really want one after reading this).