It's *~official~* ! I'm back from my honeymoon, married to my best friend. And with that, my weekend guide is back as well. Scroll down for things to do, eat, read and more.
SAVE THE DATE // Next weekend is Rosé All (Game)Day at Nationals Park! $35 tickets = all-access to the Rosé Garden and free rose during the game. | tickets
~ what to do (washingtonian's only) ~
- FOR THE VEGANS: Help Shouk raise $$ for Compassion Over Killing — 10% of all the food purchased on Saturday will go to COK.
- FOR THE DC NEWBIES: Join a bunch of foodie veterans for a guided food tour of H St.
- FOR THE CONCERT LOVERS: The Yards Park's Concert Series is back. Every Friday. 🎶
- IF YOU'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THE CAPITALS: Watch Game 3 on Saturday at 8 p.m.
- FOR THE COCKTAIL LOVERS: Captain Gregory's Experimental Cocktail is back this weekend in Old Town Alexandria.
- FOR THE UNTAPPD ENTHUSIASTS: This weekend is the annual SAVOR beer and food festival at the National Building Museum. Oh, and there's another beer festival in Takoma Park.
- FOR THE WINE LOVERS: The annual vintage virginia wine festival is also this weekend. And you can add a party bus admission to your ticket (lol).
- Oh, and if you're not exhausted from all of the drinking festivals, there's ALSO a foodie festival in Del Ray, Alexandria all weekend.
~ this and thats ~
- Maxim and I just got into Winc (thanks to a wedding gift from our suave, Spanish friend) and we're so excited to try it out.
- A friend invented a 4-piece phone case set to keep you prepped for every situation life throws at you.
- In case you missed it, Maxi and I hired Riley to create a watercolor map for our wedding. And now we're madly in love with all of her incredible work.
- In my NEVER ENDING attempt to actually drink more than a cup of water, I bought this water bottle.
- Terrified, but excited, but terrified to rock these new ALL WHITE leggings to spin class.
- There's a new Instagram integration that allow you to buy Eventbrite tickets STRAIGHT from the app.
~ what I'm reading ~
- Two Caps fans drove 1,000 miles ROUND TRIP to be able to join fans at the Capital One Arena for Game 2.
- My friend and talented photographer, Fanette, wrote a blog post on her tips for photographers working with real people as models for Shutterstock.
- #RT: The Economist on why vegetable diets are the best.
- Everything you need to know about the power-duo behind the new #BossBabe podcast: Down The Foxhole.
- Marissa A. Ross's not-so-healthy morning is the most relatable thing on the internet, tbh. As well as her pantry-raid.
- Apparently Hemingway didn't love Mojitos...
- Jrink's new moves into the "witchier" side of wellness (here for it).