~ what to do (washingtonian's only) ~
- FOR THE CHEFS: Throw your bikini diet to the wind and make these deep fried pickles.
- FOR THE DOG LOVERS: Join a bunch of dog owners and lovers at Congressional Cemetery's Day of the Dog.
- FOR THE SPIN ADDICTS: Steve from FlyWheel is hosting an amazing charity ride for sickle cell research — including post-workout mimosas! (plus: you can sign-up via a Google Doc & pay with venmo).
- FOR THE #PLANTMOMS: COS in Georgetown is collabing with Little Leaf — this weekend only — and you're going to want to check it out.
- IF YOU'RE A FAN OF EL CENTRO: Tacos, beer and more at The Yards Park.
- IF YOU'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THE CAPITALS: For the first time in two decades, the Capitals are in the finals. And there's a viewing party for all of us that can't afford the crazy ticket prices.
- FOR THE CINEPHILE: Union Market's drive-in theater is BACK (!!) this weekend.
~ this and thats ~
- A friend invented a 4-piece phone case set to keep you prepped for every situation life throws at you.
- In case you missed it, Maxi and I hired Riley to create a watercolor map for our wedding. And now we're madly in love with all of her incredible work.
- In my NEVER ENDING attempt to actually drink more than a cup of water, I'm dying to buy this water bottle.
- Terrified, but excited, but terrified to rock these new ALL WHITE leggings to spin class.
- Also — this mask has been helping me keep my pre-wedding skin clear.
- ICYMI: Soul Cycle has new bikes!
~ what I'm reading ~
- My friend and talented photographer, Fanette, wrote a blog post on her tips for photographers working with real people as models for Shutterstock.
- #RT: The Economist on why vegetable diets are the best.
- Everything you need to know about the power-duo behind the new #BossBabe podcast: Down The Foxhole.
- A recent column from Marissa A. Ross on orange wine — and why the name needs to go.
- Jrink's new moves into the "witchier" side of wellness (here for it).