I'M HOSTING AN INSTAGRAM PANEL & WORKSHOP AT THE END OF THE MONTH!
There are only a few tickets left — GRAB ONE NOW!
what to do (washingtonian's only)
- FOR THE CHERRY BLOSSOM FANATICS: Hit up the Cherry Blossom Parade, then grab tickets for the Cherry Blossom Wine & Beer festival.
- FOR THE HISTORY FANATICS: Check out the Library of Congress' Cherry Blossom Festival History Pop-up.
- FOR THE CHEFS: Throw your bikini diet to the wind and make these deep fried pickles.
- FOR THE INSTAGRAMMERS: The Pop-Up Bar is still here in it's Cherry Blossom form — but only until April 29.
- FOR THE WINOS: Try out any one of these hip DC wine spots and hit up DC Wine Fest.
this and thats
- A friend invented a 4-piece phone case set to keep you prepped for every situation life throws at you.
- This influencer isn't real — she's a computer generation.
- In my NEVER ENDING attempt to actually drink more than a cup of water, I'm dying to buy this water bottle.
- These are the weird baggies you've been seeing in my instagram stories.
- And THESE are the chocolate "cookies" I can't stop eating.
- Trying to convince Maxim to let us have this statement wall for the summer.
- The off-the-shoulder sweater and sunglasses that I've been wearing ON. REPEAT.
- Also — this mask has been helping me keep my pre-wedding skin clear.
what I'm reading
- This unsurprising report that we views ads negatively. 🙄🙄
- A hilarious round-up of quotes from Zuck's congressional hearing.
- What are the biggest productivity killers in offices are (apparently most people like to work in private spaces), according to HubSpot.
- #RT: The Economist on why vegetable diets are the best.
- The beautiful visual storytelling of the 1968 riots in DC v.s. today — from the WashPo.
- An interview with local #BossBabe, Chloe Kaplan.
- The hilarious (but kind of relatable) story of the kid behind WeRateDogs. He makes a (low) five figures a month and quit college.
- Just a bunch of RBG quotes because, duh.